All children of parents who are prepared to support the religious principles and ideals of this College are considered eligible for enrolment. The following group of applicants will however have a priority over others in admissions:
The College Enrolment Policy gives priority in the following order:
- Catholic enrolments from our Feeder Schools – Our Lady of Dolours Chatswood, St Thomas’ Willoughby, St Philip Neri, Northbridge, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Forestville, St Martin de Porres Davidson, Holy Family Lindfield, Corpus Christi St Ives, Our Lady Help of Christians Epping.
- Siblings of current students.
- Catholic enrolments from non-feeder Catholic primary schools.
- Catholic boys enrolments attending non-Catholic schools and who are members of a Catholic community.
- Non-Catholics enrolments from Catholic Schools.
- Non-Catholic enrolments from non-Catholic schools.
NB Sons of ex-students of the College are also given consideration.
Please note: Applications for students to attend the College for Years 5 & 6 only are accepted but considered only after positions have been filled by applicants who are committed to Year 12.
BASIS OF DISCRETION
The application of these priorities and considerations may be varied at the discretion of the Principal.
Year 5 is the largest intake i.e. 96 students – 3 classes of 32. The College admits another class of 32 students into Year 6 and 32 students for Year 7. Acceptance into Years 8 to 11 is dictated by the number of vacancies. The total student population of the College from Years 5 –12 is approx. 1100.