All children of parents who are prepared to support the religious principles and ideals of this College are considered eligible for enrolment. The following group of applicants will however have a priority over others in admissions:
- Catholic boys attending the following local systemic primary schools: Our Lady of Dolours, Chatswood; St Thomas, Willoughby; St Philip Neri, Northbridge; Our Lady of Good Counsel, Forestville; St Martins, Davidson; Holy Family, Lindfield, Corpus Christi, St Ives and Our Lady Help of Christian, Epping. *(Please see over for further details of this arrangement.)
- Catholic boys attending catholic primary schools
- Members of the Catholic community.
- Siblings of enrolled or attending students.
- Sons of ex-students of the College.
Please note: Applications for students to attend the College for Years 5 & 6 only are accepted but considered only after positions have been filled by applicants who are committed to Year 12.
BASIS OF DISCRETION
The application of these priorities and considerations may be varied at the discretion of the Principal.
Year 5 is the largest intake i.e. 96 students – 3 classes of 32. The College admits another class of 32 students into Year 6 and 32 students for Year 7. Acceptance into Years 8 to 11 is dictated by the number of vacancies. The total student population of the College from Years 5 –12 is approx. 1100.